Accelerate: Accessible Immersive Learning for Art and Design
Making immersive technology accessible for art and design teaching
Art and design lecturers, educational researchers, and learning technologists from the UK, Ireland, Poland, and Ukraine have been working together to develop innovative methodologies, tools, platforms, and resources for accessible immersive learning in art and design education.
ACCELERATE is an Erasmus+ funded project that has been reflecting on the impact of COVID-19 on higher education teaching, and exploring new possibilities for pedagogy and digital innovation.
An Erasmus+ funded ‘Strategic Partnership’ project, coordinated by:
- Bath Spa University (BSU)
in conjunction with
- University of the Arts, London (UAL)
- Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Dublin (IADT)
- School of Form, Poland (SWPS);
- Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine (ChNU);
- Sumy State University , Ukraine (SSU).